Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Casa de Esperanza. We are currently accepting volunteer applications for the following positions:
- Family Advocacy Volunteer: Work alongside and collaborate with advocates in the shelter to provide much needed support to survivors of domestic violence and children in the shelter. Find the full description here and apply here.
- Community Engagement Intern: Support Casa de Esperanza’s community engagement team in domestic violence prevention efforts. Assist with outreach efforts for a Youth Conference and engage in conversations about healthy relationships on a youth-led planning committee. The intern will have the opportunity to mentor youth in a weekly-run arts program, and engage in community events and trainings related to gender-based violence and domestic violence.Find the full description here and apply here.
- Children’s Activities Volunteer: Plan and coordinate regular activities for children in our initiatives. This may include educational activities, crafts, music, etc. Find the full description here and apply here.
National Latin@ Network Intern/Volunteer positions:
- Project Specialist Volunteer/ Intern: Assist with database management and help coordinate two national events taking place this summer. These events, known as institutes, are opportunities for domestic service providers from across the country to come together for networking and resource sharing. Find the full description here and apply here.
- Research and Evaluation Intern: Get involved with research and evaluation activities to better understand the experiences and meet the needs of Latin@ survivors and their families.Find the full description here and apply here.
- English Communications Intern: Work at a culturally specific social service agency and utilize your bilingual writing and editing skills. Collaborate with members on Casa de Esperanza’s national and local team to build language access capacity across the U.S. Find the full description here and apply here.