Thank you for your interest in volunteering for Casa de Esperanza. We are currently accepting volunteer applications for the following positions:
- Family Advocacy Volunteer: Work alongside and collaborate with advocates in the shelter to provide much needed support to survivors of domestic violence and children in the shelter. Find the full description here and apply here.
- Community Engagement Intern: apply here.
- Children’s Activities Volunteer: apply here.
National Latin@ Network Intern/Volunteer positions:
- Project Specialist Volunteer/ Intern: apply here.
- Research and Evaluation Intern: apply here.
- English Communications Intern: apply here.
- Training and Technical Assistance Intern: apply here.