This is a list of items that are currently needed at our shelter or by participants we are working with in the community. If you have any of the following items to donate please contact our main office at 651.646.5553 ¡Gracias!
Help make the holidays brighter for families working with our advocates and donate gift cards! Gas and grocery store gift cards in denominations of $25-50 are ideal for us to share with our participants.
Please contact our administrative office at 651-646-5553 for information on dropping off donations.
- Gift cards to grocery stores (Cub Foods, Target, Walmart – $25 denominations are preferred)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Baby wipes
- Conditioner for hair
- Laundry soap
- Dish soap
- Women’s and children’s socks-all sizes
- Women’s and children’s underwear-all sizes
- Refillable Insulated water bottles
- Hats, Gloves, Mittens, Scarfs – adult and children (all sizes)
- Art and craft supplies- such as ingredients to make slime, beads etc. – 9/27/19
- Essential Oils (lavender, lemon, etc.) – 9/3/19
- Grocery store gift cards for emergency food support – 9/3/19
Financial contributions are always welcome – donate now at https://secure.donationpay.org/casadeesperanza/